Optimize Your PRACTICE Today!
We Answer Your Credentialing Needs
MED USA EXPERTISE
Customized Credentialing Solutions
- Management and Oversight services
- Initial Hire Packet and Enrollment design
- Provider/Group enrollment assessment
- CAQH maintenance and updates
- Medicare and Medicaid Enrollment
- Out-of-State/Regional Payer Enrollment Services
- “Change-To” Address Services
- Facility Address Update/Change Services
Analysis Demographic and Documentation review
Payer Application and Signature Page
Consolidation Applications Sent and Tracked to Confirm Delivery and Receipt
Regular Application Follow-up and Updates
NPI and Payer Legacy Provider ID numbers consolidation
PECOS Assessment and Management
Expirable Document Management Services:
- Pro-Active Monitoring and Notification of Expiring Documents (e.g., Professional License, DEA, Board Certification, CME Hours)
- CAQH Re-Attestations (every 120 days)
- Expiring Document Notifications and Reporting
- Facilitate Claim Issue and Edits related to Provider Enrollment Issues
- Managed Based on Individual Player Requirments
- Application and Signature Page Consolidation and Management
- Applications Sent and Tracked to Confirm Delivery and Receipt
- Regular Application Follow-Up and Updates
- NPI and Player Legacy Provider ID Numbers Consolidation
- Medicare Revalidation
Ways to Reduce the Amount of Time it Take to Credential
START WITH A FREE CONSULTATION
Begin The Process Early
Review the information you have obtained from the Provider and scrutinize everything.
The Details Matter
- Ensure information on payer applications is legible.
- Copies of licenses and certificates must be clear and decipherable.
- Dates and time-lines on CV’s should clearly line-up and gaps in time should be addressed.
- Use the correct color pen. As petty as it sounds there are payers that will reject applications if information and signatures are not in blue ink.
It’s estimated that over 80% of applications submitted are missing important information that is need for a payer to properly process an application.